Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Birthday Portraits

Every year since the girls turned one I've been taking them to get photos done. It's not like I don't have hundreds of photos of them that we've taken over the course of the years but there's something about having a professional take them that makes it extra special for the girls.

Unfortunately, I was very behind in getting their appointments made so it's really [K]'s 7 1/2 year portrait. I was late on [E]'s too but at least it's closer to her January birthday. The only downside to being late is that there won't be such a big difference in her physical appearance between these photos and her 8 year ones.

Here is [K]'s yearly photo for the gallery wall:

This is the one I selected for a smaller 5x7 frame:

Lastly, I let the girls select one that they liked best and this is the one [K] picked. She told me she liked this one best because she looks so happy. I love that :)

Here's a link to recap how [K] has changed over the years.


This is [E]'s yearly photo for the gallery wall:

Here is the one I selected for the 5x7 frame:

And this is the one that [E] selected for herself:

As a recap of how she's changed over the years, here's the link to her previous photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment