Here are how ours turned out:
|This one was mine|
|This one was A's|
|This one was my mom's|
|And this one belonged to K|
They were very easy to make and fun to decorate. Here are the instructions in case you want to bake some of your own:
1. Bake cupcakes and frost them. (We used chocolate cupcakes but probably yellow would have been better. I also used blue cupcake liners and frosting to look like their overalls.)
2. Cut a Twinkie or similar treat in half and stick it to the center of your cupcake. (When we made ours Twinkies weren't back on the shelves yet so we used Little Debbie Cloud Cakes.)
3. Using black gel icing, draw on a mouth and the black part of their goggles. You can also add eyelashes if you minion happens to be a girl, like K's :)
4. Stick a white Smartie on the goggle outline and add a drop of black gel icing for the eye.
5. Stick chocolate sprinkles in the top for hair.
And that's it. Fun to make and a sugar overload to eat. Yum! Oh, and speaking of sugar overload...
Until next time,