Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Muffin Tin Tuesday!

Hello and welcome to our next installment of Muffin Tin Tuesday!

Yesterday I made this one for [K]
Top row: turkey slices cut using the top of a spice jar, goldfish, mandarin orange
Bot row: strawberries, ice cream (with sprinkles), broccoli


and this one for [E].
Top row: goldfish, black olives, broccoli
Bot row: strawberries, shredded cheese, fruit snacks

I tried making [K] a Lunchables type of tin with Ritz Crackers, the turkey slices, and mozzarella cheese circles but she didn't like the crackers or the cheese so that kind of put the kabosh on my plans. Oh well. I ate them and they were tasty :)

I hope you all are having a great week!
~ [J]

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was possible to not like ritz crackers :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can think about is your Lunchables comment...I used to love those things! Glad to see you're keeping up with your Muffin Tin Tuesdays, and that the little ladies are enjoying all the fun stuff you do for them.

    ReplyDelete