Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan - Week 5

Monday: Creamy rice, chicken and spinach
Tuesday: Creamy bow-tie pasta with chicken and broccoli
Wednesday: Lentil Soup
Thursday: Left overs
Friday: Pico de Gallo chicken quesadillas
Saturday: Simple turkey chili
Sunday: Probably more left overs or order pizza

So Operation Underpants is going very well. Day 1 had as many accidents as it had successes but today (day 2) there were only two minor accidents where she started going but alerted me to it and was able to finish going on the potty. I'm really proud of her. She has been doing so great with potty training. She is the one who had the interest in the beginning to want to do it and even when she was still wearing diapers she would (frequently, but not always) tell us before she had to go. When I gave her 'naked time' she never had an accident. Maybe I should have gone right to undies from diapers instead of nudie booty in between but honestly, I still think she is doing amazing. I'm sure it's a bit confusing for a kiddo to go from wearing something absorbent that doesn't matter if you tinkle in it to wearing cloth undies that don't hold liquid. I'm guessing tomorrow that she'll have even less accidents although we're going to stay home for the rest of the week to make sure she really understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment