Monday, January 12, 2015

Fun with Selfies: Photo Booth Style

Wow, it has been a really long time since my last post. Sorry about that :(

I have two Christmas projects and a couple of recipes I've been meaning to share but I just don't have the motivation to do them in the evenings. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that [A] and I have been binge-watching the show Dexter. It's disturbing but strangely addictive.

Anyway, to make up for lost time, and the fact that it's been since Halloween when I last posted any photos of the girls, I present Fun with Selfies: Photo Booth Style!



I simply followed [K]'s lead and copied whatever face she was making. People have told me in the past that we look alike and seeing these photos of us together definitely sealed the deal for me.

I hope you all have an wonderful Monday and in the ever memorialized words of Bill S. Preston, Esquire, "Be excellent to each other!"

1 comment: