Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Day Out With Thomas

We've really been enjoying our weekends together lately. Today we had lunch with friends from back home who were here visiting family. We haven't seen them in a while and it was really great getting to spend time with the two of them. Last weekend we went to A Day Out With Thomas, the Disney Store and the Renaissance Faire. It was a gorgeous day and we really had a wonderful time. I thought I'd share some pictures from the Day Out With Thomas.

K with Daddy in front of the train.

K, Daddy & Lilly riding in Thomas' couches (she decided it was Clarabelle).

This is the professional picture we ended up buying.

We didn't buy this one but I might now that I look at it
again. We don't have too many pictures of the 3 of us.

K driving The Little Red Caboose.

The three of us in front of The Little Red Caboose.

She really enjoyed the train ride and seeing Thomas. I love this time of year and we are taking every advantage of the wonderful Fall opportunities around our area. I can't wait to take a Leaf Hike, get more apples, and pick out a pumpkin.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she had a blast! Miss you guys. Pass out a round of hugs for me, okay? Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete